Facts about Milk:-
- There are different kinds of milk.
E.G - Regular, Skim, Blue top, Flavoured Milk and many more.
- Regular milk contains an average 3.8% of milk fat.
- Skim milk contains an average (no more than) .15% of milk fat, but it is full of a lot of vitamins and calcium. However, removing almost all the fat, will remove vitamin A and D, this milk will not be suitable for children.
- Milk can come from animals and humans. E.G - Cows, Goat, Women.
- Condensed Milk, a lot of sugar is added to the milk, it thickens the milk and sweetens it up. Condensed Milk is mainly used in desserts.
- Human babies drink from their mothers breast, Calf (baby cows) drink from either their mothers utter or a bottle, Some humans drink Soy Milk (Goats Milk).
- Soy Milk come from Goats. Some say that soy milk actually help lose weight. And some drink it in their coffee or tea.
- There are flavoured milk. Strawberry, Chocolate, many more. There is also a almond milk.. These milks have more fat than original milk.
- Trim Milk is good for people who are trying to lose weight. It would help in many ways.